Herbed Cheese-Stuffed Burger
The Creamy Herbed Burger recipe from Dakota Grass Fed Organic Beef is a delicious tradition. Herby, creamy cheese fills this simple burger for wholesome flavor.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 6 Minutes
- 1 lb Dakota Grass Fed 90/10 Ground Beef
- 4 tbsp creamy and herby cheese (such as Gournay)
- 4 tsp butter
- Divide the ground beef into 8 equal pieces and gently form them into thin patties. Lay 4 patties on cutting board and top each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Top each of 4 burgers with second patty. Pinch edges together and then shape into burgers.
- Heat butter in heavy skillet over medium high heat. Add burger and cook 1 minute each side. Lower heat to medium and continue to cook to your preference, about 2 minutes per side for rare (these cook slower with the cheese filling).
- Have salads ready on 4 plates. Top each salad with hot burger and serve immediately.
Nutrition (Per Serving)
- Calories: 275.00
- Fat Content: 19.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 95.00mg
- Sodium Content: 165.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 1.00g
- Fiber Content: 0.00g
- Protein Content: 23.00g
- Vitamin A: 4.00%
- Vitamin C: 1.00%