Dakota Guacamole Burger
This delightful burger is prepared with our grass fed beef and guacamole that is to die for. Everything a burger should be.
- 1 lb Dakota Grass Fed ground beef
- 1 avocado
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsps cilantro (chopped)
- 4 slices low-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 burger buns
1. Divide Dakota Grass Fed Beef into 4 equal patties and season with salt and pepper if using. Heat grill to high and lightly grease grill rack. Place burger on grill and cook about 4 minutes each side, until center of burger reaches 145 degrees Farenheit, using an instant read thermometer.
2. While burgers cook, peel and seed avocado and place in bowl with minced garlic, salt, lime juice, cumin and cilantro. Mash and mix, leaving some chunks of avocado in the guacamole.
3. Add about 1 tablespoon guacamole to each burger and serve immediately. (Optional: When burgers are done, top each with 1 slice of low-fat Monterey Jack cheese).