Creamy Herbed Stuffed Cheeseburger
Herby, creamy cheese filling is what makes this burger so indulgent. Serve on top of your favorite big salad with a light dressing and a bit of crusty bread if desired.
- 1 Pound(s) Dakota Grass Fed 90/10 Ground Beef
- 4 Tablespoon(s) creamy and herby cheese (such as Gournay)
- 4 Teaspoon(s) butter
- Divide the ground beef into 8 equal pieces and gently form them into thin patties. Lay 4 patties on cutting board and top each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Top each of 4 burgers with second patty. Pinch edges together and then shape into burgers.
- Heat butter in heavy skillet over medium high heat. Add burger and cook 1 minute each side. Lower heat to medium and continue to cook to your preference, about 2 minutes per side for rare (these cook slower with the cheese filling).
- Have salads ready on 4 plates. Top each salad with hot burger and serve immediately.
Nutritional Information per serving (1 burger with filling)
Calories 275; Calories from Fat 179(65% from Fat); Fat 19g; Saturated Fat 10g; Cholesterol 95mg; Sodium 165mg; Carbohydrates 1g; Fiber 0g; Protein 23g; Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 1%; Calcium 0%; Protein 15%